Begin to teach your learner
With two FluentPet Classic Sound Buttons and two HexTiles, this kit lets you determine if talking sound buttons are right for your learner. Start by teaching words like “outside”, “potty”, and play”, and if things go well, you can grow your soundboard from there!
Record-and-play buttons purposefully designed to be easily pressed
FluentPet Sound Buttons are small, so even if you have dozens of words they don’t take up much space, and your learner can quickly move from one button to the other. We strived to give each button the lightest possible touch mechanism, making them easy for even small learners to activate. Each FluentPet Sound Button can play back any sound you record into it using the best microphone and speaker we could get.
- Customizable with any words or sounds you'd like to teach your learner
- Designed to be ultra-easy to press even for small learners
- Compact design (1.9 in / 4.8 cm in diameter) means you can fit more buttons into a smaller space!
- Works out of the box with long-lasting batteries (3 alkaline AG13) capable of hundreds of plays
Configurable HexTiles organize words to simplify learning
Inspired by insights from the cognitive sciences, HexTiles keep a firm grip on your FluentPet Sound Buttons and organize them by word category. We designed the HexTiles' color patterns to be easy for learners to tell apart, even if they see colors and shapes differently. As your learner’s vocabulary grows, their soundboard can easily expand thanks to the HexTile’s design and puzzle piece connectors.
- Lets you organize their words to help your learner discover and remember
- Each holds 6 sound buttons securely while allowing for easy expansion
- Durable and non-slip, our compact HexTiles take up minimal space at only 7.9 in (200 mm) in diameter and fit snugly together in any configuration you choose
- Portable and easily disassembled—allows your learner to express themselves whether at home or away
What is Button Bootcamp?
You can teach them.
We can help.
Jump start teaching your dog or cat to talk with confidence by attending our 30-minute interactive Button Bootcamp, a $40 value which is free with your purchase.
Steps to Get Them Pressing
Learn how to teach them to start communicating with buttons.
Live Q&A Session
Get your specific button questions answered by a FluentPet expert.
Access to Teaching Resources
Access button teaching videos and content to accelerate your progress.