- Improve your relationship and interactions with your learner(s) by becoming more adept at understanding their natural communication
- Learn to support all learners in multi-learner households
- Expand your learner’s vocabulary and grow their soundboard
- Choose and teach additional buttons such as abstract button concepts
- Receive individualized help planning and designing the optimal soundboard for your unique learner and home layout
- Troubleshoot any challenges you’re facing and get customized solutions specific to you and your learner.
- And much, much more!
Small group coaching sessions designed to get them successfully pressing
At-home exercises designed to accelerate learning
Direct Access to Experts
Intimate class size with direct access to button instructors
Anthrozoologist, Certified Canine Behavior Consultant, AIC Teacher & Researcher
As creator of the curriculum, Ashley has a proven record of student success. She has multiple degrees in Anthrozoology and over a decade of experience working with many species. She’s also a Certified Canine Behavior Consultant (CBCC-KA) and a researcher studying the buttons. Her passion radiates through her teaching, and she empowers students with the knowledge they need to help their learners succeed. No matter your learner’s traits or challenges, she can help you better understand them and pave the way to button teaching success.