Save space with FluentPet Compact HexTiles
FluentPet Compact HexTiles securely hold FluentPet Sound Buttons and are designed to help you conserve space as your learner’s vocabulary grows. Our compact design keeps your learner’s buttons from taking over the room and lets your learner move quickly from button to button.
Configurable HexTiles organize words to simplify learning
Inspired by insights from the cognitive sciences, HexTiles keep a firm grip on your FluentPet Sound Buttons and organize them by word category. We designed the HexTiles’ color patterns to be easy for any learner to tell apart, even if they see colors and shapes differently. As your learner’s vocabulary grows, their soundboard can easily expand thanks to the HexTile’s design and puzzle piece connectors.
- Lets you organize their words to help your learner discover and remember
- Each holds 6 sound buttons securely while allowing easy expansion
- Durable and non-slip, our compact HexTiles take up minimal space at only 7.9 in (200 mm) in diameter and fit snugly together in any configuration you choose
- Portable and easily disassembled—allows your learner to express themselves whether at home or away
- Offers six patterns for different word categories
- Actions (e.g. potty, play, help)
- Objects (e.g. water, ball, toy)
- Places (e.g. outside, park, bed)
- Subjects (e.g. Mama, Daddy, Fluffy)
- Social (e.g. love you, want, where)
- Descriptors (e.g. all done, later, now)
Hard-Top or Soft-Top HexTile?
Our new Soft-Top HexTiles have quickly become our most popular—brighter, lighter, and easier to assemble, they’re nicer to walk on and represent the latest evolution of soundboard design. We also offer our original Hard-Top HexTiles, which thanks to an additional layer, offer maximum scratch resistance appropriate for sharp-nailed diggers. They’re mutually compatible, so whichever you choose, they’ll fit together without a hitch.
Note: FluentPet Compact HexTiles are only compatible with FluentPet Compact HexTiles and do not connect with other sized HexTiles.
What is Button Bootcamp?
You can teach them.
We can help.
Jump start teaching your dog or cat to talk with confidence by attending our 30-minute interactive Button Bootcamp, a $40 value which is free with your purchase.
Steps to Get Them Pressing
Learn how to teach them to start communicating with buttons.
Live Q&A Session
Get your specific button questions answered by a FluentPet expert.
Access to Teaching Resources
Access button teaching videos and content to accelerate your progress.